Experienced IP Telephony Provider
The evolution of business communications in recent years has seen the introduction of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) as an alternative to traditional telephone technologies.
Future-proof your offices
Reduce the cost of telephony and improve call quality with our VoIP and hosted services.
This effectively means using the internet to make the call and can have a huge benefit in reducing the cost of telephony and improving the quality of the call. As an experienced VoIP provider, Manor Communications can provide a comprehensive solution for your business which will keep your costs low and ensure that you have the right levels of security in place to protect you and your business.
Comprehensive Hosted Services
We can provide a number of Hosted IP services backed by leading brands such as Cisco and Mitel which can be tailored to your specific business communications requirements. Using a hosted system gives you access to additional cost savings which cannot be matched by traditional telephone technologies and include a host of other features and benefits.
As your hosting provider we will enable all of your voice and data systems to communicate with each other so that you can get the maximum benefit from all your communication devices and applications in the simplest and most efficient way.
Your first and simplest step into Hosted IP telephony, providing a powerful, fully-featured, cost-effective telephone system as an alternative to an expensive PBX.
- Enhances call management performance and saves you money
- Ideal for any size business with multiple sites
- FREE site-to-site calls
- Fully managed installation and on-going support included in price
- Valuable options for business continuity included
Small businesses, branch offices and mobile workers can improve service and performance without increasing staff numbers. This hosted system uses corporate-quality telephone features, but is affordable and easy to use.
- Affordable hosted telephony system - alternative to PBX phone system
- Save money by making and receiving calls over broadband
- Flexibility for small teams or organisations with remote / home workers
- Helps enhance customer service and performance
- Smart features include call diverts, SMS alerts and voicemail-to-email
Download our product datasheets
If you would like more information on our IP Telephony services, please download our datasheets: