Business Mobile Phones
The two key elements to consider when choosing your business mobile phone network are cost and connectivity; more specifically, keeping costs low and connectivity high.
The best high connectivity, low cost offerings from all major UK networks.
As a fully independent service provider we can ensure that you achieve both these goals by accessing the best bundled offerings from all the major UK networks and specifically tailoring it to you.
Having saved you money on your mobile package, we will then make sure that your employees have access to all the relevant voice and data services which are needed for them to keep in touch and keep productivity high. With mobile internet, instant messaging, business email, and social media becoming increasingly important in running a business it is vital that you find the right solution for your company.
We are also able to make considerable savings across all call charges, line rental and data services by fully integrating your fixed line and mobile communications.
- Reduce your monthly bills, by selecting a tariff structure specific for your business and with huge fixed-to-mobile savings.
- Real flexibility through £0 line rental pay-per-use tariffs and bolt-ons.
- Contributions towards the latest mobile devices or, where you provide your own equipment, an even smaller monthly rental through our SIM only solutions.
- A single supplier for your telephony needs, with experienced support in dealing with all types of mobile devices and operating systems.
- Ensure your old phone doesn’t clutter up your office by using our WEEE directive compliant recycling service.
Manor Communications is proud to support a number of independent carbon offsetting projects. This means that we not only offset our own carbon footprint for the fixed line and mobile phone services we provide, but we also contribute to this element of your company’s environmental planning.
Download our product datasheets
If you would like more information on our mobile service, please download our business mobile datasheet: